Friday, October 12, 2012

Perfume

With Halloween right around the corner, I made a call among my friends for their true ghost stories. So far, I have four stories, including one of my own.

Now I present to you the first of these stories

ICE QUEEN'S FROZEN WORDS

presents

TRUE GHOST STORIES

I work night security in a government building that is over 100 years old. I've had several experiences I can't explain. Including one I had very recently.

One night as I was doing my rounds long after the cleaning crew had left for the night, I unlocked and entered one of the offices to check it... and walked face first into a mist of perfume. I could still see the mist particles in my flashlight's beam as if it had just been sprayed. Unperplexed, I simply said, "That's a nice scent. What is that?" Of course, I didn't get an answer back. At least that I heard.

Brian S. from Canada

Thanks for sharing, Brian

Until next time,

The Ice Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment