Sunday, October 14, 2012

Flying Objects

ICE QUEENS FROZEN WORDS

presents

TRUE GHOST STORIES


My family once lived in a big house in north central Arkansas. One this particular day, my nephew was over and we were playing hide and seek. I was hiding in the office that connected to the living room. He couldn't find me, so I jumped out and scared him. He ran into the kitchen and I followed him. I was completely out of the office and one the other side of the living room close to the kitchen when I heard something behind me. I turned just in time to see the antenna come off the TV and come flying towards me. It hit me in the eye before I could react. I was scared to be in the living room by myself after that. This wasn't my first experience in that house. I had always felt that there was something in the house but after the antenna incident, I felt that whatever was there was after me for some reason.

Marie F from Arkansas

Thanks, Marie, for sharing. That would have scared me for sure as well!

Until next time,

The Ice Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment