Thursday, December 18, 2014

Returning to the Blogging World

Hello, friends.


I am making a return to blogging! Yay! Miss me? Haha.


All joking aside, you will be having my two cents on current events once again starting in January.


I know it's been over a year since I ave posted last but I have a legitimate excuse. I had to get a new laptop because the old one decided it was either a bird or a gymnast and did a flip off of a computer table. Add to that problem, my cell phone company had stopped offering broadband services and didn't bother to tell me that I'd been paying for a service they no longer offered. Grr. Thus I no longer have internet at the house.


That's been that way for the past year. I've also been having some personal issues with myself and focusing on my writing.

Speaking of writing, I recently completed (and won) my third NaNoWriMo. And I am officially hopelessly addicted to writing as I only took a one day break after the crazy 30 day, 50k word writing binge before diving right into a new project.


With that said, I will see you in the New Year with my tongue in cheek take on the world.


Until next time,


And have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year from the Ice Queen

2 comments:

  1. Patricia, I give to you a BIG YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!! I know this past year has been challenging for you. I am so glad to see you back!

    Now, get back to your writing! *whipcracking*

    ReplyDelete