Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Out of Hiding

I don't even remember the last time I updated this. Not that anyone has noticed as I barely have any followers, but I digress. I am back with my view of the world.

Ok I just checked and I haven't been seen since the Halloween Special...

Well I do have an excuse for Nov. I participated in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and I was completely focused on that for the Month of Nov. As that was my first NaNo, I was actually surprised that I reached the 50,000 word goal and then some. (I finished with over 68,000). And I will be participating again in Nov of this year.

Of course, Dec is always our busy month with folks going out of town and leaving their critters and the critters eating stuff they shouldn't...

I really have no excuse for Jan and most of this month aside from working on edits for my novels...


Until next time

The Ice Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment